If you are a business in Hobart, selling unique gifts or experiences, then we want to hear about it.
Hello Hobart’s gift guide is launching 1 December 2020 – get involved!
We love Hobart and know that so many businesses are offering amazing gifts or experiences this Christmas. Our goal is to encourage shopping in our fine city, and in particular, we want people to support small and local retailers.
The community has really gotten around shopping local this year too, so we are giving people a one-stop shop to get inspiration before they head into the city to shop-up-a-storm
Simply tell us what you would like to include in the gift guide and pick a category or two that it would best suit. Make sure you have a quality picture of the item(s) and away you go.
This is a free service for businesses in the Hello Hobart footprint (Hobart municipality). But of course, there are a few quick rules….
- To keep it fair to everyone, each store can include 2 items in the guide (you will need to fill out a registration form for each separate inclusion).
- You could promote one single item or we will also accept a range of items. For example, you could promote ‘Reusable Cups’ which would incorporate a range of brands of reusable cups you might stock.
- We are putting in a lot of effort to make the guide useful and engaging to the community. Hello Hobart will also be investing in promoting the guide too. Which means that we will be checking prior to publishing the items online. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the gift guide.
- Please let us know if the item you submit sells out so we can remove it and replace it with something else for you.
- You must be a retailer who is operating in the Hobart municipality. Retailers who are considered small/medium are preferred and with an emphasis on Tasmanian/Australian made products.
- We will place your product in one category only, however, to spread the love we ask you to nominate two categories so we have an even spread across all categories of products should one get ‘over loved’.
Who do you call if you have questions?
Hello Hobart can be contacted on [email protected] or 6238 2434.